The Gold Coast City Choir would like to acknowledge the following sponsors and supporters.
Search this Website
- Good news!We have decided to commence rehearsals from Wednesday the 9th of February. We are very excited to be getting back together to make some noise (hopefully, nice choral sounds rather than raucous cacophony 🙂The general rules for you all to be mindful of are as follows:
We know that there is a lot of anxiety out there about exposure to COVID and a person’s health and safety overall. We have remained cautious in the last 2 years, and have subsequently had many months of not singing together. We feel now that as the government recommendation is to return to business as usual keeping in mind the COVID safe regulations. It is entirely up to you if you return to rehearsals with us at this time. We also ask members to consider other’s anxieties about health and safety when choosing to follow how you personally follow the covid regulations.
- All members MUST be minimum double vaccinated, with evidence of your vaccination shown to Maree who has kept a record. WE must be compliant with QH regulations. IF you have a legitimate medical exemption, you may show this to Maree also; NB that is for medical exemptions NOT for personal preference of not having COVID 19 vaccination
- It is imperative that the chairs be kept in the places they are set up – 1.5m from your neighbour; Then we can take our masks of for singing
- Masks are to be worn through the entrance way, using the bathrooms, and until such time that rehearsal commences
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not attend rehearsal if you have any symptoms at all, are a close contact, or within 7-14 days of testing positive to Covid depending on your symptoms (which need to be resolved for 48 hours before you leave isolation). QH guidelines can be found here Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Health and wellbeing | Queensland Government (www.qld.gov.au
- Sign in using the Queensland App remains compulsory
If you love to sing and think you may like to join, come along and meet us!